Catalogues and Magazines
We have been a marketing solutions provider for over 25 years.
We have a full range of marketing solutions that can help you Increase Revenue and Readership, ranging from Online Editions and Mobile Apps to Social Media Consulting and more!
8 printing units per press with the capacity to run 32-page signatures in one pass. Unprecedented speed.
Here is just a few of the impressive benefits we are able to offer our customers;
- Print runs as low as 3,000 competitively priced up to 250,000 in quantity.
- Printing at speeds of up to 50,000 impressions an hour.
- 8 identical Heidelberg M600’s presses color calibrated to work in sync.
- Full in-house bindery, data and mailing processing with postal service.
- Presses are running 24/7 with exception of 3 down days a year.
Here are just a few benefits our In-House mailing services provide:
- Rapid Delivery to prospects, customers and subscribers
- Mailing List Management – our sophisticated software application regularly maintains, cleans and updates your list Maximum Possible Discounts are configured on a job-by-job basis.
- PPC Extreme Postal Optimization – we have the advantage of providing further postage discounts by partnering with the single largest customer of the USPS
- Destination entry into the mail stream, allowing for a more refined in-home date range
Want to reduce your postage costs? Try co-mailing.
Inkworks Marketing Print + Design a Publication Printers Partner offers co-mailing services. By combining different magazine or catalog titles into a single mail stream, we can qualify for less-costly presort rates and build pallets that qualify for deeper delivery into the postal system. The result is lower per-piece postage rates, which we pass on to you! The savings can enable you to prospect more, mail deeper into your house file, or just keep the savings to improve your bottom line.
We offer complete shipping services from our central U.S. facility to get your printed pieces to their final destination. We have our own fleet of vehicles, tractor-trailers and drivers to expedite all sizes of shipments nationwide. Our shipping department arranges for freight to be carried six days a week, so there are always drivers available to get your publication where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
In 2018, the Denver Business Journal named us #26 on their Top 100 Private Companies, and Printing Impressions named us #47 on their Top 400 Printing Companies. We also won the “Benny” from the Printing Industries of America for best Heatset Web Magazine!
We know how important it is to tread lightly on this precious earth. Because we are committed to doing all we can to protect and preserve the environment, we’ve adopted solutions for publishers that can help reduce their carbon footprint. We use vegetable-based inks and offer a variety of papers with recycled content. Upon request, we can even offer a high-performance stretch film that is wrapped around pallets and is biodegradable.
The items listed here are options for you to use in your publication to show your environmental commitment. Simply click to download a high-quality EPS format of the logo. (Note: the PrintReleaf, FSC® and SFI® logos are not downloadable per our certification requirements. Inkworks Marketing Print + Design a Publication Printers Partner must be responsible for adding the appropriate FSC or SFI logo to your publication and submit it for approval.)